Four Perfect SAT Scores For Alachua County
Alachua County is in it's third year for having the highest SAT scores in Florida. Among the high averages are four students who scored a perfect 2400. Radhika Rajan, Taonga Leslie, and Yi Fan earned perfect scores and are seniors at Eastside High School. Katherine Qiu is a senior at Buchholz and also scored a 2400 on the SAT's.
The students agree its a combination of hard work and lots of practice that helped earn their scores.
- Alachua County Students Score High on SAT
- Alachua County Hasn't Seen Rabies in Feral Cats in Four Years
- Alachua County To Be One of Four Sites in the Country to Launch National Safety Resource Center... Online
- Four Alachua County Schools Get New Principals
- Four Employees "Locked Out" of Alachua County Jail
- Rural County Makes Big Gains on This Year's F-CAT Scores
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- Four Men Arrested For Burglary in Marion County
- Four Cases of Swine Flu Confirmed at Dixie County High School