Rich Blaser, CEO of Infinite Energy, has been in business for over 15 years... The company Employs over 300 people at it's headquarters in Gainsville... and it has extended offices in Georgia, New York, and New Jersey. The company is currently expanding into the Texas electric market... which is good news for North Central Florida.
"We're going to be hiring people in Gainesville to help us service these customers in Texas," Blaser says.
Infinite Energy is a natural gas company that services mainly commercial accounts.
- Man Arrested for Energy Theft
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants
- Duke Energy Customers to Pay More for Failed Nuclear Plant Projects
- Looking to Energy-Saving Measures to Save Alachua County Schools Money
- ENERGY CONSERVATION
- Solar Energy in Gainesville
- Progress Energy to raise rates
- Crist Vetos 'Landmark' Energy Bill, Says It's Not Enough
- UF Pilot Plant Finds Alternative Energy Source
- Solar Energy