Rich Blaser, CEO of Infinite Energy, has been in business for over 15 years... The company Employs over 300 people at it's headquarters in Gainsville... and it has extended offices in Georgia, New York, and New Jersey. The company is currently expanding into the Texas electric market... which is good news for North Central Florida.
"We're going to be hiring people in Gainesville to help us service these customers in Texas," Blaser says.
Infinite Energy is a natural gas company that services mainly commercial accounts.
- Duke Energy Customers to Pay More for Failed Nuclear Plant Projects
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants
- Man Arrested for Energy Theft
- Looking to Energy-Saving Measures to Save Alachua County Schools Money
- Duke Energy stops insuring retirees, joining trend
- Duke Energy Request Increase
- With Additional Hikes Looming, GRU Customers Discuss Energy Costs
- Duke Energy Pulls the Plug on Planned Levy County Nuclear Plant
- New Energy Study Group
- UF Makes "Progress" with Renewable Energy on Campus