Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
Local Farmers Exploring Uses of Kenaf
Some local farmers are looking into introducing a new crop to North Central Florida. A crop that could benefit the economy and the environment. This plant is called Kenaf and could be used to replace some plastics. It is native to Africa but can be grown here in Florida. Once harvested, it can be broken down to make rope and burned as biofuel. It is also being tested to as insulation, building material for cars and houses.
- Commissioners Want To Explore Development
- 2 UF Students Die While Exploring Caves
- Explorer Program Helps Children Go Into Law Enforcement
- The City Of Gainesville Exploring A Street Car System
- Alachua City Commissioners Explore Biomass Options
- Farmers Get A Big Boost
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Farmer's Market New Pavilion
- Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala
- Customer Base Growing at one North Central Florida Farmers Market