Music School Makeover
They watched their home get demolished and rebuilt... on national television.
The Gainesville family featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition, is doing their own "extreme makeover."
Tobin and Jill Wagstaff's non-profit music school, "Studio Percussion" is expanding...moving to a building in north east Gainesville that's twice the size.
The new place will continue providing about 300 students a week with drum, dance, voice, guitar, and piano lessons.
Wagstaff says they hope to be finished with the renovations by next week.
- Concerns over UF's Music School building
- Ocala elementary school wins singing competition, gets music grant
- A Makeover for Idylwild Elementary School
- Surprise Extreme Home Makeover for Elementary School
- Volunteers Give Gainesville School A Makeover
- Gainesville music venue hosts largest, final music festival
- Jury to be Sequestered in Loud Music Killing Trial
- The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
- Music Teacher Arrested in Child Sex Investigation
- Fla. Detective: 9 Bullet Holes in Loud Music SUV