Music School Makeover
They watched their home get demolished and rebuilt... on national television.
The Gainesville family featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition, is doing their own "extreme makeover."
Tobin and Jill Wagstaff's non-profit music school, "Studio Percussion" is expanding...moving to a building in north east Gainesville that's twice the size.
The new place will continue providing about 300 students a week with drum, dance, voice, guitar, and piano lessons.
Wagstaff says they hope to be finished with the renovations by next week.
- Surprise Extreme Home Makeover for Elementary School
- Volunteers Give Gainesville School A Makeover
- A Makeover for Idylwild Elementary School
- Deadline Approaches To Save Art And Music Programs
- Music in Early Education Shows Benefit to FCAT Test Scores
- Deputies: Music Teacher Molests Young Children
- A local mechanic is "making it" in country music...
- Music Festival Brings Money And Some Trouble To Area
- United in Music
- Musical Chairs in High Springs?