New Communications Tower for NE Alachua County
A project that was ten years in the making will become a reality tomorrow. For years radio signals have had issues in the north east part of Alachua County and a new communication tower will ensure clearer signals. The combined communications center of Alachua County is very excited about the new tower and the stress relief it will bring to the workers.
They won't be concerned about being able to reach a dispatcher in that area anymore. The tower was built in 45 days using four workers and will be in full use, at the latest, next week.
- Alachua Communications Center Uses New Technology
- 911 Calls Improve With Techonology
- Waldo agrees to pay off debt from use of center
- Back In Time: Clock Tower In Downtown Gainesville
- Million Dollar Makeover Complete for 911 Dispatch Center
- Alachua County Residents Can Now Text 911
- Cell tower approved
- High Springs getting new Police station
- Newest 'Paws On Parole' Class Looking For New Homes
- New Body Scanner at Alachua County Jail