New Communications Tower for NE Alachua County
A project that was ten years in the making will become a reality tomorrow. For years radio signals have had issues in the north east part of Alachua County and a new communication tower will ensure clearer signals. The combined communications center of Alachua County is very excited about the new tower and the stress relief it will bring to the workers.
They won't be concerned about being able to reach a dispatcher in that area anymore. The tower was built in 45 days using four workers and will be in full use, at the latest, next week.
- Alachua Communications Center Uses New Technology
- Levy County Fiber Line Damage Knocks Out 911 Communications
- Ocala International Airport Gets New Control Tower
- New Bed Tower at The VA Hospital
- UF Health Plans to Build New Tower
- Alachua County Resumes Search for New County Manager
- Four Alachua County Schools Get New Principals
- Meet The New Alachua County Commissioner...
- Alachua County Commission Advances Plans for New Mixed-Use Development
- Alachua County Presents Options for New Fairgrounds to Residents