Nighttime Change For Airboaters
Published November 4th, 2010
A curfew has been voted in by Alachua County voters.
Come January 1st, airboats must be off the water by 7P.M.
- Nighttime Traffic Unit Eliminated
- County Airboat Curfew Proposal
- Still No Decision on Alachua County Airboat Ban
- Airboat Curfew Does Not Pass
- Curfew for Airboats
- Deadly Airboat Accident
- Using Change To Make Change
- A Shifting Society; Is Public Opinion Changing on Controversial Issues?
- Chain of Clinics Started by Governor Scott Changes Name
- Florida Senator Attempts to Eliminate Daylight Savings Time Change