Ocala Bank is Robbed
Ocala Police are searching for a man they consider armed and dangerous.
Around noon Monday, a man walked into Florida Citizen's Bank located at 4201 E. Silver Springs Blvd. and flashed the teller a glimpse of his gun before demanding money.
Police believe a golden Lincoln Navigator may have been involved.
The robber is described as a young white, male with a bald head, wearing a dark or black sweatshirt with a hood and red trim, cargo shorts and black tennis shoes with yellow stripes.
No shots were fired and no one was injured.
The amount of stolen money is undisclosed.
Anyone with information on this robbery is asked to call the Ocala Police Department at 352-369-7000. Or, to remain anonymous, contact Crime Stoppers of Marion County at 352-368-STOP (7867) or go to www.ocalacrimestoppers.com
- Man Wanted on Columbia Embezzling Charges Arrested After Robbing Ocala Bank
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Millhopper Suntrust Bank Robbed
- Gainesville Bank Robbed; Thief Still on the Loose
- Police: Tampa Man, 73, Robs Three Banks To Pay Mortgage
- Another Dollar General robbed in Ocala
- Ocala Man Beaten and Robbed of Everything but His Underwear
- Five Guys robbed in Ocala, possibly linked to other crimes
- Man Sexually Assaulted, Robbed At Ocala Hotel
- Dollar General Robbed In Ocala