For some, it's an inner struggle too difficult to overcome forcing them to take their own lives. It's a struggle now getting presidential attention.
To see how one local teenage support group is echoing the message of some well-known Americans, watch the video to your right.
- Fifth Grade Graduate Overcomes Obstacles, Achieves Success
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- Has the bullying gone too far?
- Breaking Down Bullies: Part 1
- Family Speaks of Loss on Bullying Awareness Day
- Cyber-Bullying, UF Students Fight Back
- Paint The Town Orange For Bullying
- Student Accused of Shooting at Bullies Speaks Out
- Boy Uses Gun To Scare Bullies
- Twelve-Year-Old Takes a Stand against Bullying