For some, it's an inner struggle too difficult to overcome forcing them to take their own lives. It's a struggle now getting presidential attention.
To see how one local teenage support group is echoing the message of some well-known Americans, watch the video to your right.
- Anti-bullying rally helps combat bullying
- Fifth Grade Graduate Overcomes Obstacles, Achieves Success
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- 2 Arrests Made in Death of Bullied Florida Girl
- Did A Dad Go Too Far When He Allegedly Threatened his Daughter's Bullies?
- Teachers and Legislators Work to Find Ways to Combat Cyber Bullying
- Paint The Town Orange For Bullying
- Cyber-Bullying, UF Students Fight Back
- Family Speaks of Loss on Bullying Awareness Day