Ready to Serve on Thanksgiving
While many families across North Central Florida enjoyed thanksgiving off from the stress and worries of work, one family remained on call. Gainesville firefighters and paramedics came together for a feast. A veteran firefighter said that time spent together and teamwork is what make the firefighters and paramedics family.
"We spend a third of our life here. If you think about it, we probably spend more time with the folks that we work with in the station than your spouse," said firefighter Pat West.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Serving Others for Thanksgiving
- St. Francis House Ready For Thanksgiving Meal Thanks to Community
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Murder Warrants Served on South Forida Suspects in Waldo
- Churches Limited to Serving 20 Meals a Day to Homeless
- Deputies Serve 17th Warrant Arrest On Alachua County Man
- Firefighter Deaths Serve As Tragic Reminder
- Lunch Is Served: Saint Francis House Under a New Meal Rule
- Firefighter Training Serves as a Reminder for Everyone
- Serving More, But Needing More