Saying Goodbye to the Jordan Children
A funeral service was held Monday to honor the lives of the five Jordan family children who perished one week prior in a deadly house fire.
The service began at 4 p.m. at the Living Waters Worship Center in Ocala.
Friends and family members, including the children's mother, 31 year-old Krista Jordan were in attendance.
- Children Found Living in "Deplorable" Conditions
- Neighbors Say Hello to New UF President's Mansion and Goodbye to Trees
- Trenton Says Good-Bye To Tony Cruse
- Family Says Tearful Goodbye to Pet Monkey
- North Florida Regional Says Goodbye to Beloved CMO
- Family & Friends Say Goodbye to Alonzo Guyton
- Saying Goodbye To A Hero
- Bernie Machen Says Goodbye
- ARC Says Goodbye to Old Director, Hello to a New One
- Waldo says goodbye to community school