Saying Goodbye to the Jordan Children
A funeral service was held Monday to honor the lives of the five Jordan family children who perished one week prior in a deadly house fire.
The service began at 4 p.m. at the Living Waters Worship Center in Ocala.
Friends and family members, including the children's mother, 31 year-old Krista Jordan were in attendance.
- Captain Gainey Says Goodbye to ACSO
- Family, Orange Park Community Says Goodbye to Somer Thompson
- Friends and Family Say Good-bye to Jack Hairston
- Ginnie Springs Says Goodbye to Skiles
- Saying Goodbye To A Hero
- Family & Friends Say Goodbye to Alonzo Guyton
- North Florida Regional Says Goodbye to Beloved CMO
- Family Says Tearful Goodbye to Pet Monkey
- A Way to Help the Jordan Family
- Goodbye Summer, Hello Teacher