They Lost Everything But Will Never Know
An ugly side of foreclosure hit one North Central Florida neighborhood hard that had some saying how dare you disrespect our neighbors. One couple lost their home and all they own but will never know it. Neighbors said the sight was heartbreaking and can't understand why the foreclosure process had to happen like this.
"It's heartbreaking to see a man's possessions that he worked for all his life just thrown out in the yard like trash," said neighbor Bill Jackson.
To see more on this report including why cleaning crews said they were just following the law, watch the video to your right.
- Lost Everything in Fire
- Dispatcher May Never Know What Happens Once they Hang up
- Charity Playhouse Will Have Everything 'Except Air Conditioning'
- Will Susan Baird's Win Change Everything?
- Family Gives Everything To Retired Horses
- Ocala Man Beaten and Robbed of Everything but His Underwear
- "He Loved Everything about Being a Soldier," Fallen Hero's Body Returns Home
- Never Too Young To Learn How To Swim
- Never Missed a Day of School
- Some Teacher Scores Based on Subjects They Never Taught