There are multiple victims in a shooting in the town of Bell. We have confirmed there are deaths.
Travel Prices Up, But So Is Travel
Whether you plan to travel by plane, train or automobile, it will cost you a little more to get where you are going for Thanksgiving.
AAA says gas prices and plane tickets are both more than last year at this time, but surprisingly travel is up as well!.
On average it costs drivers 10 to 15 cents more per gallon to fill up than it did in 2009.
Airfare is up as well, but it has not made much of a dent in the number of people who choose to fly.
In all, about 2.2 million Floridians still plan to travel to Thanksgiving dinner this holiday, which is an eleven percent increase from last year and the highest it's been since 2007.
AAA says if you have not already booked a flight for Christmas do so now, because fares will continue to rise steadily from now until then.
In addition to the price paid to get there, travelers may also have to be willing to take unpaid time away from work.
- Gas Prices Not Stopping Travelers
- Need is Up, Donations are Down
- Up, Up and Away and Here to Stay
- Step Up, Stop Crime!
- Gainesville Woman Tied Up, Attacked in Home-Invasion Robbery
- When Temps Heat Up, Pets Can Be In Peril
- As Buildings Go UP, the Economy Does Too...
- Water Levels on Lakes Up, Down?
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex
- Wildlife Officials Say Crocodile is a Traveler