Trenton Police Chief Fired
Police chief Billy Smith was fired was city manager Taylor Brown Friday. After the city conducted an investigation into the allegations against Smith, they concluded he needed to be terminated.
Chief Smith has the option to appeal this decision, and in that case, a city commission meeting with be held November 23rd. The Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office will assume the chief's responsibility until they fill the position.
- Trenton Police Chief Under Fire
- Trenton Police Chief Officially Fired
- Petition Against The Trenton Police Chief
- Sanford Police Chief Fired
- Chief Campfield sworn in as Dunnellon police chief
- Former Fire Chief Under Fire
- Alachua County Fire Chief Scheduled to Retire
- Gainesville Fire Chief Resigns
- Ocala's New Fire Chief Meets City Council
- High Springs Chief Fired Up