They met in front of the eyes of the Lord but deputies said their subsequent behavior was anything but holy. Officers alleged the youth pastor of Community Harvest Baptist Church in Summerfield, Daniel Robida, crossed a line with a 17 year old girl on several occasions. Robida was charged with three felony counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor.
"Part of what the detectives learned in their conversation with the suspect was that there was some touching going on. Touching that you should not have when you have a 33 year old guy dealing with a teenage child. You shouldn't have that and the touching resulted in him being placed in the Marion county jail," said Marion County Sheriff's Office Spokesperson Judge Cochran.
Repeated calls to the pastor of the church were not returned. To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- FSU QB Winston's Accuser Makes Fresh Accusations
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Man Accused of Cutting Up Dog for Food
- Man Accused of Giving Abortion Drug to Take Plea
- Man accused of neglect after leaving boy alone
- Woman Charged with Human Trafficking Denies Accusations
- Fla. Man Accused of Abuse After Young Son Found Dead
- Mother Accused Of Abuse Talks With WCJB
- A.C.S.O. Accused
- Pep Boys Accused of Shoddy Worksmanship