It was a contentious election, that brought out the voters. About half of the registered voters in north central went to the polls. According to Florida Election Watch, Florida had over five million voters show up to the polls.
Columbia County turnout was at 48 percent, Dixie at 53 percent, Gilchrist at 51 percent, Levy at 52 percent, and Alachua County at 49 percent.
- Voter Registration Deadline Draws Future Voters
- More than 50,000 Dead People on Florida Voters List
- George P. Bush Makes a Stop in Gainesville, Encouraging Young Voters to Get to the Polls
- Doc Rivers Helps Register Voters
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- VOTER EMPOWERMENT
- Some Voters Turned Away
- Local Voters on Primary Redo
- Voters with Disabilities