Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
A Way to Help the Jordan Family
A house fire claimed the lives of five children in Citra.
As the family grieves, a community has come together to offer support.
An account into which the public can make donations has been set up.
Those wishing to help may mail or drop off a check made payable to Krista Jordan at the CenterState Bank in Ocala.
It is located at 406 East Silver Springs Blvd., Ocala, FL 34470.
Checks should state "House Fund" on the memo line.
Organizers of the fund also stated Krista Jordan is in need of a car which also burned in the fire.
- United Way to Help Tornado Victims
- Program Helps Girls Find Their Way
- Robbed Family on Their Way to Disney
- Saying Goodbye to the Jordan Children
- Thanksgiving Baskets Help Local Families
- Rebuild Gainesville Helps Local Family
- Man Dies Trying to Help Family Celebrate Christmas
- Family Found Car in Lake, Called for Help
- Community Helps Alachua Family Recover and Rebuild
- Help For Low Income Families