A Way to Help the Jordan Family
A house fire claimed the lives of five children in Citra.
As the family grieves, a community has come together to offer support.
An account into which the public can make donations has been set up.
Those wishing to help may mail or drop off a check made payable to Krista Jordan at the CenterState Bank in Ocala.
It is located at 406 East Silver Springs Blvd., Ocala, FL 34470.
Checks should state "House Fund" on the memo line.
Organizers of the fund also stated Krista Jordan is in need of a car which also burned in the fire.
- United Way to Help Tornado Victims
- Program Helps Girls Find Their Way
- Robbed Family on Their Way to Disney
- Saying Goodbye to the Jordan Children
- One Class At A Time: Meet November Winner Jordan Marlowe
- Camelot Community Care Helping Florida's Children and Families
- Thanksgiving Baskets Help Local Families
- Man Dies Trying to Help Family Celebrate Christmas
- Help For Low Income Families
- Family Honors Child, Helps Community