Wes Skiles Dedication
A new honor for a man who called one of the world's greatest cave explorers and underwater photographers. Peacock Springs State Park was named after Wes Skiles today.
A native of North Central Florida, Skiles was best known for his film projects for National Geographic and PBS series "Waters Journey." He shared his adventures with the world through his spectacular photography and educational documentaries.
Friends and family gathered at Peacock Springs for the ceremony held in his honor.
- Ginnie Springs Says Goodbye to Skiles
- Gainesville Church Prepares for Dedication
- Florida Innovation Hub Dedication
- Community Pays Homage To Legendary Leader With Building Dedication
- Road Dedication Honors Fallen Hero
- New GPD Building Dedicated to Officers Who Made A Difference
- Classical Concert Dedicated to Mothers
- New Fisher House Dedicated in Gainesville
- Horizon Students Have Bright Futures With Help From Dedicated Teacher
- Highway Dedicated To Fallen Soldier