A Battle Won
One high school in Levy County has a lot to be proud of. High school grades released by the Florida Department of Education brought a first for Chiefland High. The grades were a reflection of a new system used to determine high school's accreditation, but it was more than just a new grading system that earned this historical school its top mark.
Chiefland high school was named an "A" school for the first time. Administrators say it was a combination of the state's new grading system paired with teacher's hard work that contributed to the Schools A. A long battle, finally won.
- EMT's Won't Get Raise
- Towing Companies Won't Be Suspended
- Ducks Won't Be Euthanized
- Rapper Plies Won't Pay
- UF President Machen Announces He Won't Seek New Term
- One Thing you Won't See in Downtown Ocala this Holiday Season
- Healthcare Battle Continues
- Developer, city officials battle over Heritage Oaks
- Battle of Hogtown
- Battle for Marion County Commission District 5