Boy spends Christmas with the homeless
Alex Guilfoyle (9) and his sister Sarah (15) of Melrose, spend their Christmas morning handing out clothes and food to the homeless in downtown Gainesville.
They're joined by Jennifer Faye Smith and her mission, who brought $3,000 worth of food and gifts to their homeless friends.
- Make Your Christmas Trees Last Until Christmas
- Spending Father's Day Protecting Their Country
- Study Finds Parents Spending Less On Back-To-School Shopping
- Schools Spending to Save?
- Questionable State Plane Spending
- Stimulus Spending on Local Road
- City Wants Your Feedback On Spending Millions Of Dollars
- Should High Springs Spend Money on Drug Informants? Sheriff Says No
- High Springs Will Spend Thousands to Fire City Manager
- Teachers Protest as Tea Partiers Rally against Spending