Boy spends Christmas with the homeless
Alex Guilfoyle (9) and his sister Sarah (15) of Melrose, spend their Christmas morning handing out clothes and food to the homeless in downtown Gainesville.
They're joined by Jennifer Faye Smith and her mission, who brought $3,000 worth of food and gifts to their homeless friends.
- Homeless woman dies after spending night pinned under car
- Make Your Christmas Trees Last Until Christmas
- Spending Father's Day Protecting Their Country
- Teen Spends 35 Days in Jail After Mistaken Arrest
- Muhammad Executed After Spending Nearly Four Decades On Death Row
- Former Mayor Of Hampton To Spend Time Behind Bars
- Study Finds Parents Spending Less On Back-To-School Shopping
- Schools Spending to Save?
- Questionable State Plane Spending
- City Wants Your Feedback On Spending Millions Of Dollars