NASA is dealing with critical cooling unit issue onboard Int'l Space Station.
Freezing Weather Breaking Pipes
After record cold this morning and a total of nine days already with lows below freezing this December alone, business is booming for plumbers. According to Sunshine Plumbing and Gas of Gainesville, this winter so far has been one of the coldest they have seen in a while. This is causing a lot of pipes to break which means a big mess and several hours of no water for customers. Normally a quick fix might take longer because supplies are running short. The people with Sunshine Plumbing say the best way to prevent pipes from freezing is to cover them. If you want to let water run through your pipes overnight, let your hose trickle outside rather than run water inside because if the drain clogs up it will just make a bigger mess inside.
- Pipe Bombs Found In Growhouse Bust
- Unprotected Pipes Could Cost You Hundreds
- Crack Pipe Kits Bust
- Pipe Bomb Threat Forces Neighbors to Evacuate
- Preparing Animals for Freezing Temperatures
- City of Ocala Lifts Hiring Freeze
- Gainesville Charity Facing Freeze on Funding from City of Gainesville
- Still Room in Homeless Shelters during Freezing Nights
- More Freezing Temperatures Expected
- How to Save Your Plants from Freezing