Governor-elect Rick Scott Visits Lake City
Lake City welcomed Florida's businessman to their community this morning. Governor-elect Rick Scott stopped in Columbia County for the third day of his "lets get to work" jobs tour. Scott was followed by security, press, and an army of assistants, but the circus didn't disrupt his focus on the people.
Scott made his first stop at manufacturing company Hunter Panels. Later, he went to small businesses downtown speaking with owners. He went to Vann Carpetone, Wards jewelry and gifts, and Chasteen's restaurant.
Scott says he made Columbia County a stop along his tour because of it's great location on I-75 and I-10, making it's rural area ideal for business. After leaving Lake City, Scott took his tour to the Port of Miami and will be in Brandenton and Fort Lauderdale tomorrow.
- Governor Scott Pushes For Healthcare For Floridians
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education
- Governor Scott Signs Death Warrant
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Governor Scott Full Interview
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- Governor Scott Comes To North Central Florida
- Governor Scott Visits UF in Support President Machen's Goal of Becoming Top 10 University
- Governor Scott Makes Reference to Wrong Person
- Governor Scott Meets With Black Caucus