Historical Landmarks Prepares For Fire Threat
Dry conditions and a lack of significant rainfall coupled with very heavy fog this morning have made any suppression efforts on the Burnt Island Fire in Southeast Alachua County extremely difficult for firefighters.
Just a few miles away from the front lines a historical landmark has safeguarded themselves from the threat.
- Hawthorne Man Accused of Making Death Threats, Firing Gun Shots
- Crist Vetos 'Landmark' Energy Bill, Says It's Not Enough
- Cedar Key Landmark Ready To Re-Open
- Veterans Memorial Park's New Landmark
- Local Landmark Torn Down In Pieces
- Gainesville Landmark Comes Apart A Piece At A Time
- Landmark Car Dealership Stays Open
- Kerr City, Historic Ghost Town
- Historic Home Surrounded by Controversy
- Renovations at Historic Ritz Underway