A Live Nativity Scene in Gainesville
A Christmas scene from Bethlahem was brought to life in Gainesville Sunday.
The First Presbyterian Church re-created a live Nativity.
This is the first time in two years that the church brought the Christmas scene to life, hoping those who visited walked away with the warm glow of the spirit of Christmas.
- Live From Double Murder Scene in Alachua County
- Scene Tap Set to Launch in Gainesville
- Live Interview with Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- Growing Native Helps Plants Staying Power
- Florida Native Performs In National Cirque Show
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence
- Crime Scene Clean-Up
- Suspect Caught After Leaving Wallet at Crime Scene
- Animal Crime Scenes