Major Fire At Sawmill
It took an overwhelming effort by emergency responders and volunteers to put out a fire that could be seen nine miles away.
More than 60 fire personnel, including law enforcement and EMS, were trying to put out a huge blaze at the Tatum Sawmill in Bradford County.
A call came in around 3pm Wednesday that a front end loader was on fire.
Firefighters used the companies water tower, but it ran out midway.
One building was destroyed before the blaze was put out.
The Bradford County Sheriff's Office said volunteer firefighters played a major role in the fight.
The fire was only one hundred yards away from the company gas supply.
- Tea Party's Yoho A Major Upset in Florida
- Another Major Toy Recall
- New State Policy on High School Majors Mean New Name for Loften
- Major Mortgage Company Shuts its Doors
- Students Changing Majors Due to Job Security
- Storm Causes Major Damage
- Major Development To Be Announced In Somer Thompson Case
- A Majority Of Parents Install Car Seats Incorrectly, Putting Kids At Risk
- Four Major Drug Rings Brought Down
- Major Counterfeit Bust in Gainesville