A Murder Victim's Family Shares Fond Memories
The woman accused of murdering her boyfriend's wife took center stage-- even though she didn't take the stand Thursday, claiming she had nothing to do with the death of Heather Strong in early 2009.
The family members of the murdered mother-of-two said this was their toughest day in court yet.
Heather Strong's younger brother shared some of his fondest memories while flipping through a photo album.
"I love her more than everything in the world, more than everything, literally," Tyler Strong, 17, said. "I just wish I had more time with her."
During court Thursday, a video of Emilia Carr's interviews with Marion County Sheriff's Detectives played. In them she states she had nothing to do with the murder of Heather Strong.
During the video, a pregnant Carr told detectives then-boyfriend, Joshua Fulgham killed Strong. Carr said she found Strong's body in her mother's storage trailer after she was dead.
But detectives said her story changed after two days of questioning.
Emilia Carr's murder trail is expected to last until early next week.
- Murder Victim's Brother Turns Pain into Passion by Helping Others
- Victim's Family Reacts To Arrest
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- "A Pillar in the Community." A Fire Victim's Family Speaks Out
- Accused Child Molester Attacked by Victim's Family
- Family of High Springs Murder Victims Speak Out
- Burn Victim Shares Story
- State Senator Share Ideas on Florida's Future
- 20 years later...UF Memorial for Gainesville Murders
- Memorial for Murdered Homeless Woman