One Man's Hobby, Others' Holiday Cheer
One North Central Florida man spent many, many hours working on his elaborate and extreme holiday display. Bob Haas' holiday lights presentation is quite a show. that's because it is painstakingly timed to each song playing. Haas said the 12-song, 45-minute display is simply a hobby. A hobby, it is evident he loves.
"Tomorrow I will start some of the props that I want to work on for next year which will be shooting stars coming out from the sky and hitting the ground," said Haas.
Weather permitting, the lights can be seen at his home which is on SW 103 Lane in Haile Plantation. The show starts at 6 in the evening and ends at 10 Sunday thru Thursday and at 11 on Fridays and Saturdays. The last night to see the show is New Year's Eve. To see more on the show, watch the video to your right.
- Missing Man's Body Recovered
- Great Danes & Dead Man's Ashes Snorted by Suspects
- A Clean Bill Of Health For Man's Best Friend
- Homeless Man's Throat Slashed Open
- 11 yr old Girl Escapes Being Lured Into a Man's Van
- Beaten Elderly Man's Family Speaks About His Recovery
- Man's Body Found in Ditch
- Shipping Out Holiday Cheer
- Christmas Lights Spread Holiday Cheer In Alachua
- Ohio Man's Ex-relatives Say He is a 'Monster'