Some Drivers Get Late Holiday Start
Even with higher gas prices and a tough economy triple a is predicting travel will be up 3.1 percent in Florida this year, and no matter the cost, people have made spending time with family a priority this holiday.
Most people will still be home for christmas, but some of them will get there a little later.
More people are waiting until the last minute to request time off and spending less time at home in order to bring in a bigger paycheck.
The economy has pushed back the day that people are able to take off work and head home for the holidays.
- Holiday Shoppers Get Early Start Thursday
- Get Your Furnace Checked Before Its Too Late
- Residents of Local Apartment Get Some Help Conserving Energy
- Allergy Sufferers Will Get Some Relief
- Alzheimer's Research Gets Some Big Funding In Florida
- Sex Offenders and Predators Get Special Driver's License Status
- New Changes to Getting and Updating Driver's Licenses
- Alachua County School Bus Drivers Get Small Pay
- Getting A Jump Start On A Career In Public Safety
- Students Get Head Start on Job Hunt at UF Career Showcase