Waldo Sues Alachua County
Pay up, that is what leaders in one North Central Florida city are saying to Alachua County. Waldo filed a lawsuit against the county that some said was 10 years in the making. The dispute centers around money used from traffic citations for law enforcement's radio system. If Waldo wins, city manager Kim Worley said the money would be designated for one purpose.
"We can't use that for anything else. We can't buy new cars, a new building, we can't do anything like that. It could only be used towards the radios," said Worley.
To learn more about this story, watch the video to your right.
- Florida Counties to Sue Over New State Medicaid Law
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- Woman Sues US Airways After Rough Landing
- Gun Rights Group Sues UF
- Nightclub Shooting Victims Sue
- Man Sues the City of Cedar Key
- Ocala Woman Sues State For Not Paying Lotto Prize
- Solar Company Sues Gainesville Over FIT Program
- "Sue Bear"- Missing Dog in Gainesville
- Former UPD Lieutenant Intends to Sue UF