Cedar Key Getting National Attention
Residents say Cedar Key is a direct reflection of what the rest of Florida once was. The place people go to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. That's why the people who live there say, their home is unlike any other.
Cedar Key is in third place to become America's coolest small town. Reader's of the Budget Travel Magazine are casting their votes for towns they feel deserve recognition. As of Lewisburg West Virginia is in first and La Pointe Wisconsin in second. Cedar Key still needs quite a few votes to win the title. They currently have just over three thousand trailing behind Lewisburg by almost nine thousand votes.
The voting ends February 11th, so you can still vote by going to the Budget Travel's Website at budgettravel.com.
- Cedar Key's Lighthouse
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Cedar Key Arts Festival Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Town raises money for Cedar Key Prom
- Library Burglarized in Cedar Key
- Man Shot and Killed by Juvenile in Cedar Key
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival 2013
- Cedar Key Clam Lease Expansion
- Cedar Key Residents Ready For Andrea