Construction Employment Declined Last Year
If all you've got is a hard hat, finding work in North Central Florida just got that much harder. Employment in the construction industry, already the victim a of brutal recession, declined last year. More than 20,000 jobs were lost in Florida's construction industry.
But not everyone including those in the business are pessimistic, to find out why watch the video to your right.
- Home Sales in North Central Florida Rise Significantly Compared to Last Year
- Hotel Sales Up from Last Year's Gatornationals
- Horse Prices at OBS Winter Mix Sale Higher than Last Year
- GPD: Crime Rate Lower Compared to Same Time Last Year
- 500% Increase in North Central Florida Home Fires Since Last Year
- Death Penalty Over The Last Year
- Bill Could Ban Employers From Requesting Employees' Social Media Passwords
- Helping Women Gain Confidence And Employment
- Dairy Farming Opportunities Can Keep Local Residents Employed
- Seasonal Hiring Begins; Employment Expected To Grow