Dead Cheerleader's Teammates in Shock
Little more is known involving the mysterious death of a University of Florida senior last week.
As college students head back to Gainesville for the start of the Spring semester, more of Saleha Huuda's friends and teammates are learning of her death.
"I hear her laugh, she just had one of those distinct laughs; you couldn't help but being happy around her," said Amanda Braget, Huuda's former teammate on the UF Competitive Cheerleading Team.
On Monday night, Huuda's missing car was found at an apartment complex in Southwest Gainesville. Sheriff's deputies say they're collecting evidence from the car, as well as waiting on the autopsy report from medical examiners before they call Huuda's death anything more than "suspicious."
Huuda was a 21-year-old senior at UF, and was planning on graduating in May of this year.
"She never would have been some where she shouldn't have been," said Stacey Ledvina, Huuda's former cheerleading coach at Santa Fe College.
There will be a Celebration of Life Service on Saturday at 7PM, outside the Reitz Union on the University of Florida campus.
- Friends and Family Mourn where Cheerleader's Body was Found
- NEIGHBORS ARE SHOCKED BY TEENS ARRESTS
- Pickax Murder Leaves Hawthorne in Shock
- Residents Shocked by Santa Fe River Flood Levels
- Arrests in Murdered UF Cheerleader Case
- Details Surface in UF Cheerleaders Murder
- Dead UF Student's Car Found
- Great Danes & Dead Man's Ashes Snorted by Suspects
- Deadly Discovery in Ocala Family's Empty Pool
- Woman Cashes Dead Relative's Checks