Drop A Line...And A Few Trees
Florida's Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission chopped, tied and dropped fish attractors throughout Lochloosa Lake near Hawthorne.
Lochloosa Harbor owner Laurie Pease says she's come to know the work of the FWC well for years she has her guys chop down brush, that the commission hauls away.
The bait shop owner says the effort is the perfect marriage of government and private business.
- No suspects, few leads in Putnam County murder
- Only Few Days Left Before Start of Classes in Alachua County Public Schools
- Few Challengers To State Attorneys on Ballot
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Hit-and-Run Suspect Arrested
- A Need for Speed...and Safety
- Arrest Made in Archer Hit-And-Run Death
- Police Looking for Hit-and-Run Car
- Man Turns Himself in for Hit-and-Run
- Important Evidence Found Day After Hit-and-Run