Drop A Line...And A Few Trees
Florida's Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission chopped, tied and dropped fish attractors throughout Lochloosa Lake near Hawthorne.
Lochloosa Harbor owner Laurie Pease says she's come to know the work of the FWC well for years she has her guys chop down brush, that the commission hauls away.
The bait shop owner says the effort is the perfect marriage of government and private business.
- No bedside emergency buttons, few nurses on locked VA psych ward
- Few Challengers To State Attorneys on Ballot
- Only Few Days Left Before Start of Classes in Alachua County Public Schools
- Holiday Travel Over The Next Few Weeks
- No suspects, few leads in Putnam County murder
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Arrest Made in Archer Hit-And-Run Death
- Police Looking for Hit-and-Run Car
- Your Health: How to have a happy (and safe!) Halloween
- Kirby Family Farm's Dad's Day (and Ducks too..)