Fight Takes a Wrong Turn
A fight over fake gold teeth ended with one woman behind bars for attempted murder. According to police, a fight broke out at a party in Gainesville when Latoya Cook jumped in her car and tried to run over a woman and her five year old daughter. The aunt and grandmother of the little girl are thanking god today that their family is okay.
A party with friends took a turn for the worst. Two girls, apparently friends, get into an argument. One decides to run the other over with her car with her five year old daughter standing by. According to police, Latoya Cook made four attempts to strike her enemy hitting three cars in the process---before she finally gave up and took off.
Cook's car was spotted by police and she was arrested. She is being charged with attempted murder.
- More People Are Fighting Back Against High Gas Prices By Taking The Bus
- High Court Takes Up Fight Over Obama Health Law
- Family of Summerfield Man Suing Marion County Sheriff in Wrongful Death Suit
- Judge Rules MCSO Deputies Used Excessive Force on Joshua Salvato, Grants Wrongful Death Award
- Youth Summit Hopes To Prevent Kids From Going Down The Wrong Path
- Right Choice, Wrong Time?
- Wrong Side of the Tracks
- Foster Kids Wrongfully Prescribed Drugs
- Drug Deal Goes Wrong in Family Park
- Operation Clean Sweep Busts Wrong Man