First Baby Born In Alachua County for 2011
The new year brings many things for people. New beginnings, new years resolutions, and new life. What better way to bring in the new year that with the birth of a child. Even better, how about that birth being the first baby to be born in 2011 for Alachua County. That's the recognition being bestowed upon one family who brought their baby girl into the world on New Years Day.
To see the baby and the proud parents, watch the video to the right.
- Baby born at Gas Station
- Alachua County "Community Conversations" 2011
- First Human Case of West Nile in Alachua County
- First Alachua County Resident Dies of Swine Flu
- Alachua County Jail Confirms First Swine Flu Case
- Jury Awards Alachua County Widow $17.5 Million In First Tobacco Case
- First Public Hearing: Alachua County FY12 Budget
- Corporal Milton Lewis First Person From Alachua County Killed in Action During World War II
- Columbine Born Program Headed To Marion County
- Baby Aardvark Born in Illinois Zoo