Friends and Family Mourn where Cheerleader's Body was Found
While the "how" and "why" she left this life are still unanswered, the loss of 21-year old University of Florida cheerleader Saleha Huuda is still being felt by family and friends. They remembered her Tuesday evening at the sight were her body was discovered along alachua county road 225. Emotions ran the gamut but it was clear the loss was still too much to even fathom.
"It doesn't feel real to be honest. This is stuff you see on TV.... this is what you watch. This is not what people live," said cousin Ndyanao Horen.
To see more about what friends and family said about the circumstances surrounding Huuda's death, watch the video to your right.
- Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Cedar Key Boy
- Family & Friends Mourn The Loss Of Grooveshark Director
- Family and Friends Mourn PFC Wayne Vincent
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Woman's Decomposing Body Found
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Child's Body Found in Live Oak
- Officials Confirm Body Found Is Somer's
- Missing Fla. Boater's Body Found In Leesburg Lake
- Deputies ID Woman's Body Found In Ocala National Forest