Goat at Large
You've probably heard about criminals at large, but what about livestock at large? Sounds intimidating, but the livestock in this case is everything but. A goat made the Alachua County Sheriff's Office it's home today.
According to deputies, a citizen found the goat near Haile Plantation last night and brought it to the Veterinarian's Office. From there, deputies got their goat and it has been in the care of rural services deputy Brandon Jones ever since.
The goat was found with a collar and Jones says judging by its kind nature and ability to mingle in crowds, the goat must be someone's pet. The owner did claim the goat around this afternoon and it has been returned home.
- Hawkins Wins At Large Seat 2
- Starving Economy Hurts Large and Small Restaurants
- CFCC Campus Plans to Permanently Move After Large Donation
- Two Arrested with Large Amount of Stolen Property
- City Budget Remains Largely Unchanged
- Ocala Killer Still At-Large
- Home Invader Still at Large
- Extra-Large Lobster
- Large Tornadoes Tear Through Dallas
- New York City To Ban Large Sodas