Lead By Example, Teachers Strive to Live Healthier
For many, the classic New Year's resolution is to lose weight and live healthier. However, some teachers in North Central Florida didn't wait for 2011. Teachers hope by making a change for themselves they can lead by example and teach students what they've learned.
"When I don't get even get 8 hours of sleep each night, I can see that it affects my day. Just eating the right foods makes me feel more energetic which can help me relate better to the children," said Lake Forest elementary school teacher Brooke Newell
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- GED Teacher Changes Lives Behind Bars
- Democrats Make Example of Health Care Stories
- Biomass or Bio-mess? Part 3: The Austin Example
- How To Have A Healthier Holiday
- Giving Hope to Woman and Children Living in Domestic Violence Shelter
- Veterans Living at Ritz Ocala
- Car Crash Claims Two Children's Lives
- Amputee Camp Comes to Live Oak
- Making a Difference in Lives of Soldiers
- Living and Breathing