Man Attacked with Machete
An argument between two brothers-in-law over a pallet gun ended when one of the men grabbed a machete.
The incident happened Sunday night at a home just off Southeast 36th avenue in Ocala.
According to Ocala police, Luis Alvarez and his brother-in-law, Pedro Reyes Cuevas were arguing when Cuevas grabbed a machete cutting an eight inch gash in Alvarez's throat.
The cut wasn't deep. Alvarez was taken to Shands Medical Center and has since been released.
Cuevas was taken to jail and is facing charges for attempted murder.
- Machete Wielding Attacker
- Machete Attack
- Trenton Man Arrested For Slaying Golden Retriever With a Machete
- Homeless Man Threatens Woman with Machete
- Machete-Wielding Man Killed by Panhandle Officer
- Man 94, has Deadly Heart Attack After Carjacking
- Man Attacked on UF's Campus
- Pit Bulls Attack 91-Year-Old Man
- Orange Heights Man Attacked by Bull
- Early Morning Attack Ends in Murder for Unidentified Gainesville Man