Praying for a Miracle
They prayed for a miracle Friday night as one North Central Florida teenager struggled to recover from a beating he took on New Year's eve. In all 5 people were sent to the hospital after a brawl in Marion county. A candlelight vigil was held at Shands Hospital in Gainesville for 19-year old Josh Keith.
"I find out he was not breathing and on his way to the hospital... I felt empty. I felt empty ever since then and today I'm not as empty and I want to thank all of you," said father Jeffrey Keith.
Police are still investigating the incident but are having a hard time piecing together the puzzle because many witnesses were intoxicated. To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Friends Pray For Two Missing UF Students Safe Return
- Community Supports Injured High School Athlete #PrayForCole
- Local 'Miracle Child' visits Washington, Disney World as CMN Champion
- IHOP teaming up with Children's Miracle Network on National Pancake Day
- A Local Boy Named "Florida Champion" of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Miracle On Main Street
- Miracle Baby Clings to Life in Ocala
- Children's Miracle Network Family Boot Camp
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network