Proposal to Loosen Gun Laws
Gun owners in North Central Florida weighed in on a movement that would loosen gun laws in the state. The proposed change would allow those licensed to display their firearm in public. However, some people said if the "open carry" proposal passes they would still conceal their firearms.
"I think it would make people hesitate about doing something to you if they saw you were carrying a gun but I would only want it allowed if people had to take the concealed weapon permit class," said gun owner Susan Thomas.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Proposed Gun Law Moves Ahead
- Proposed Business Changes to Gainesville's Anti-Discrimination Law
- Tragedy in Colorado- Tighter Gun Laws?
- Changes Proposed for Stand Your Ground Law
- Farmers Discuss the Proposed Farm Bill
- Fla. Senate Revises 'Parent Trigger' Proposal
- Governor proposes more funds for springs restoration
- MAYOR BRADDY PROPOSING CITY MEETINGS TIME LIMIT
- Committee is Proposing Changes to Alachua County's School Dress Code
- Crist proposes tuition reform