Researching Your Vote
In Gainesville, people can start researching their vote.
The list of candidates who are vying for a few open commission seats has been finalized.
The field is fairly crowded for the city's district two and three seats as well as an at large district two seat.
It's the most participation by candidates in the election since the 1990's and with such a crowded field, there's a strong possibility of a runoff.
There are some familiar names on the ballot, including sitting commissioners and candidates who ran last year for office.
To see a full list of whose running and where they stand on the issues visit Alachua County Supervisor Of Elections.
There is also a link to all upcoming forums that candidates will participate in.
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- Your Health: New Research Explores the Link Between Periodontal Disease and Diabetes
- UF Researchers HIV Research
- New Grant for Supercomputing Research
- UF Researchers Developing a Prostate Cancer Care and Survival Model
- Government Says UF Cannot Hide Locations of Animal Research Labs
- Residents are Already Hitting the Polls
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- Top Dystonia Researchers in Town
- New Research Suggests Virtual Learning Could Soon Play Larger Role