Researching Your Vote
In Gainesville, people can start researching their vote.
The list of candidates who are vying for a few open commission seats has been finalized.
The field is fairly crowded for the city's district two and three seats as well as an at large district two seat.
It's the most participation by candidates in the election since the 1990's and with such a crowded field, there's a strong possibility of a runoff.
There are some familiar names on the ballot, including sitting commissioners and candidates who ran last year for office.
To see a full list of whose running and where they stand on the issues visit Alachua County Supervisor Of Elections.
There is also a link to all upcoming forums that candidates will participate in.
- UF Researchers HIV Research
- UF Researchers Developing a Prostate Cancer Care and Survival Model
- Government Says UF Cannot Hide Locations of Animal Research Labs
- Top Dystonia Researchers in Town
- New Research Suggests Virtual Learning Could Soon Play Larger Role
- UF Gets Millions for Research
- Gainesville Gearheads Raise Money For Cancer Research
- Gainesville Car Show Raises Money For Autism Research
- New Building Could Lead to Research Breakthroughs
- Research Planes Monitoring the Land