Support for Chief Jones
It was supposed to be a rally on behalf of a K9 police officer who was reprimanded by Gainesville Police Chief Tony Jones, but it turned out to be much more.
On Tuesday, outside GPD headquarters, some members of the union representing Cpl. Tim Durst made it clear- they're not standing with the chief.
However, even more people showed up to do just that, stand with the chief.
- Chief Campfield sworn in as Dunnellon police chief
- Austin Jones Convicted of Murder of Korean War Veteran
- Day Two of Penalty Phase for Austin Jones
- Spirit Of Faith Officially Opens Its Doors
- Miss Florida Represents The Gator Nation, Two Years In A Row
- Storm Damage in Marion County
- Attempted Murder Suspect In Alachua, Behind Bars
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- Website Stirring Controversy Before City Elections
- Democratic Chair Steps Down 'While Party is Strong'