Support for Chief Jones
It was supposed to be a rally on behalf of a K9 police officer who was reprimanded by Gainesville Police Chief Tony Jones, but it turned out to be much more.
On Tuesday, outside GPD headquarters, some members of the union representing Cpl. Tim Durst made it clear- they're not standing with the chief.
However, even more people showed up to do just that, stand with the chief.
- Tony Jones Named New Gainesville Police Chief
- Walk the Beat With the Chief, Tony Jones Addresses Neighborhood Concerns
- Terry Jones Arrested as Spirit of Faith Opens on Former Dove Property
- Dwayne Jones Arrested
- Austin Jones Sentenced to Life in Prison without Parole
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Austin Jones Murder Trial: Day 3
- Austin Jones Trial: Day 4
- Austin Jones Convicted of Murder of Korean War Veteran
- Jimmy Jones III Signs to Play Baseball