Two Children Dead in Separate Cases
Two Gainesville mothers may never had met each other but they both are mourning the death of a child. In two separate cases on the same day, police officers said a 6-month old was killed by a sleeping relative who rolled on top of her. In the other case, detectives called a 14-month old boy's death "suspicious" and have a person of interest.
To see more on this story, watch the video to your right.
- Two Separate Robbery Shootings, With Too Many Similarities
- Two Cyclists Killed in Two Separate Crashes
- Two Separate Gator Attacks in Osceola and Hillsborough County
- Car Crash Claims Two Children's Lives
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Two DUI Arrests With Children in the Car
- Trouble at school leads to abuse at home for two children...
- Two Children Killed in Boating Accident
- Two Children Briefly Abducted From Levy County Elementary School
- Deadly I-4 Shooting Was a Case of "Mistaken Identity"