Wanted After a Public Brawl Went Viral
Led by a higher power, Ocala church members said they returned to the place where a young life was lost in order to rebuild. The city has seen a violent start to the year including two murders and a public brawl. As police vow to stop the violence, church members hoped that by banding together change will follow.
"It bothered me as a young female myself being 26 years old. In school, we sat down. We talked about it. We went to a guidance counselor. We went to a pastor. We went to a teacher. We went to someone and talked it out before it came to something like that," said Ocala resident Kristen Rawls.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Man Wanted for Public Animal Abuse
- Following Shooting Spree, Counselors Went to Work
- Man Wanted on Columbia Embezzling Charges Arrested After Robbing Ocala Bank
- "Lazy UPS guy" Next Viral Sensation?
- Teens' Racist Rant Goes Viral
- Is Gainesville High viral video protected under free speech?
- High School Basketball Brawl
- Mud Brawl Ends in Deadly Stabbing
- Mall Brawl
- School Bus Brawl: Video Released