Arrests in Murdered UF Cheerleader Case
A Gainesville man and woman have been charged with the murder of UF cheerleader Saleha Huuda. After hours of speaking with investigators at the Alachua County Sheriff's Office, 24 year old Antonio Drayton and 40 year old Cassandra Kimbrough were taken to the Alachua county jail. The arrests come more than a month after 21 year old Saleha Huuda's body was discovered in a brush fire near the Gainesville Raceway. Detectives said Drayton and Huuda had in the past been romantically involved.
"Antonio Drayton and Saleha (Huuda) remained in touch that was verified through phone records and text messages and acquaintances at least up until the time she was killed," said Art Forgey with ASO.
To see more on this report including an interview with Forgey, watch the video to your right.
- Details Surface in UF Cheerleaders Murder
- Arrest made in Gilchrist County murder case
- Wallace Waives Extradition to Join Hernandez in MA for Murder Case
- Mistrial Declared in Silvestri Murder Case
- Man, 24, Charged With Murder In Somer Thompson Case
- Murdered Gainesville Teen's Case Not Cold
- Woman Charged in Grisly Murder Case
- Seath Jackson Murder Case Moving Forward
- Heather Strong Murder Case
- Sibling Murder Case