Details Surface in UF Cheerleaders Murder
The man and woman charged with the murder of UF cheerleader Saleha Huuda had first appearance this morning. The two were taken into custody for questioning Wednesday and booked into the Alachua County Jail last night.
Detectives say it was a combination of cell phone towers, gas station surveillance video, and witness testimony that led them to the people responsible. New details reveal Huuda had a violent history with her accused killer. A police report and signed statements from last year, suggest Huuda was the victim of a violent relationship.
24 year old Antonio Drayton is charged with first degree murder, with other charges, on over a million dollars bond. 40 year old Cassandra Kimbrough is charged with accessory to murder on over $565,000 dollars bond. The arraignment date for the accused will be in the next couple of weeks.
For more on the case, you can watch the video to the right.
- Arrests in Murdered UF Cheerleader Case
- Neighbors Detail House Where 15 Year Old Was Brutally Murdered
- Grisly Details in Teen Murder Trial
- New Details in Summerfield Murder
- Delegation Debates Road Surfaces
- New Details in Washington State Double Murder/Suicide
- Dead Cheerleader's Teammates in Shock
- Friends and Family Mourn where Cheerleader's Body was Found
- FAMU Hazing Details Revealed
- New Details in Christian Aguilar Case