ESPN Coaches' Challenge
THE ANNUAL INFINITI COACHES' CHARITY CHALLENGE IS UNDERWAY AND COACH BILLY DONOVAN IS LEADING THE PACK WITH 52 PERCENT OF THE VOTE.
IF HE WINS, ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS WILL BE DONATED BY INFINITI TO THE SEBASTIAN FERRERO FOUNDATION.
ONE NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENT HAS MADE IT HIS PERSONAL MISSION TO SEE THAT COACH DONOVAN WINS.
OAK HALL STUDENT WILLIAM BOYES SAID HE KNOWS THAT HE AND HIS FELLOW STUDENTS LIVE AND BREATHE THE INTERNET.
THAT'S WHY HE DECIDED TO SHARE THE COACHES CHARITY CHALLENGE WITH HIS FELLOW STUDENTS AND TEACH THEM HOW TO VOTE ONLINE.
FOR HIM THIS IS MORE THAN CHARITY... IT IS PERSONAL.
"I did know Sebastian well, he lived right next door to me, and i actually gave him my wooden train set table... And his brother still uses it now, so i used to know him very, very well," William Boyes said.
"This is not only an opportunity for William to show his leadership to the other students and to step forward, but also it's a personal journey for him; it's something that's important he try to accomplish," said Dave Richardson, Oak Hall Middle School principal
YOU CAN VOTE ONLINE BY GOING TO ESPN.COM/INFINITI.
VOTING ENDS MARCH 11TH.
- Help Billy Donovan Win the Coaches' Charity Challenge!
- The USA Today Coaches' Preseason Poll Is Released
- Gator Softball Picked to Win 2014 SEC Title in Coaches' Preseason Poll
- 'Ice Bucket Challenge' leads to ALS breakthrough
- Five Eastside High School Students Win Nasa's Student Astronaut Challenge
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense
- Alachua County vote to not challenge City of Hawthorne's approval to annex land
- Bo Diddley's Family Challenging His Will
- Florida Men's and Women's Diving Coach Donnie Craine Dies in Boating Accident
- ESPN To Air Tiger Woods Interview