Gay Rights Group in Gainesville
Equality Florida visited Gainesville to flex their political muscle during some contested elections. Now, they will have a full time presence in the city. Group members said it was the next logical step.
"What's clear to everybody is that North Florida and North Central Florida specifically is a critical community anybody who cares about statewide elections, statewide politics, and statewide advocacy in Florida," said Joe Saunders with Equality Florida.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Southern Baptists Debate Gay vs. Civil Rights
- Gay Pride Parade in Gainesville
- Two Gainesville Groups Retailiate and One Person is Shot
- Teen Boys Ambush Group in Gainesville Apartment
- Independent Group Releases Gainesville Police Review Findings
- Gainesville Animal Rescue Group Takes Care Of Abandoned Rabbits
- Gainesville Group Builds "Earthbag Houses" For Haiti Earthquake Survivors
- Gainesville Property Management Group Under Investigation
- Right Place, Right Time...Cop Catches Child Abuse
- School Faces Lawsuit After Rejecting "Gay- Straight" Club on Campus