Gay Rights Group in Gainesville
Equality Florida visited Gainesville to flex their political muscle during some contested elections. Now, they will have a full time presence in the city. Group members said it was the next logical step.
"What's clear to everybody is that North Florida and North Central Florida specifically is a critical community anybody who cares about statewide elections, statewide politics, and statewide advocacy in Florida," said Joe Saunders with Equality Florida.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Gainesville Gay Rights Activists Celebrate SCOTUS Decision on Steps of City Hall
- Gun Rights Group Sues UF
- Animal Rights Group Files Complaint Against UF
- Southern Baptists Debate Gay vs. Civil Rights
- Gay Rights Supporters Erupt in Cheers Over Rulings
- Gay Pride Parade in Gainesville
- Two Gainesville Groups Retailiate and One Person is Shot
- Teen Boys Ambush Group in Gainesville Apartment
- Independent Group Releases Gainesville Police Review Findings
- Gainesville Animal Rescue Group Takes Care Of Abandoned Rabbits