The Students in Free Enterprise at UF are making one local business, a little greener.
Across the nation, SIFE teams accepted the Sam's Club challenge to partner with a Business owner to develop improvements in recycling, energy and water use and community relationships.
The UF SIFE team partnered with Big Lou’s NY Style Pizzeria, providing owner Louis Wynn with guidance, ideas, innovation and solutions that will benefit his business, its customers and the community.
- Build Green To Save Green
- Going Green to Save some Green
- Growing Green To Save Green
- Can Going Green Save You Some Green?
- Going Green, Saving Green?
- Gainesville's Environmental Film and Arts Festival Focuses on Becoming More "Green"
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins High School Football Play of the Year Day 7!
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins Week 10 High School Play of the Week!
- Keep The Wreath Green
- Grafitti in Northwest Gainesville- What's the Green Mean?