The Students in Free Enterprise at UF are making one local business, a little greener.
Across the nation, SIFE teams accepted the Sam's Club challenge to partner with a Business owner to develop improvements in recycling, energy and water use and community relationships.
The UF SIFE team partnered with Big Lou’s NY Style Pizzeria, providing owner Louis Wynn with guidance, ideas, innovation and solutions that will benefit his business, its customers and the community.
- Growing Green To Save Green
- Can Going Green Save You Some Green?
- Going Green, Saving Green?
- Build Green To Save Green
- Going Green to Save some Green
- Eat Local Challenge Promotes Local Economy
- "Green" UF Athletics Facility Receives Special Recognition
- Flu Shots at Wal-Greens
- Hundreds to be Trained for Green Jobs
- Greening the Gator Nation And Beyond With Public Transportation