Homes Purchased Help Neighborhoods
Two newly renovated homes are available in Alachua County through the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) established through the Housing and Economic Recovery Act.
The Alachua County Department of Growth Management purchased two single family homes that were under foreclosure and were renovated to be in compliance with energy standards.
The two homes for sale are located at 3150 NE 12th Street and 1631 SE 37th Street in Gainesville.
Homebuyers must meet the NSP income requirements for eligibility.
- Tornado Tears Apart Homes In Lake City Neighborhood
- A Community Helps Rebuild a Army Sergeant's Home
- Parade of Homes Showcase Helps Stimulate Gainesville's Housing Market
- Kid's Central: Helping Find Homes For Those Who Need It Most
- Residents Help Family After Their Home Is Destroyed
- Family loses home in fire; receives help
- Home and Garden Show helps fundraise for Habitat for Humanity
- Sears Helping "Heroes at Home"
- Students Take Spring Break To Help Build Homes
- Lawmakers Push to Tax Online Purchases