Homes Purchased Help Neighborhoods
Two newly renovated homes are available in Alachua County through the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) established through the Housing and Economic Recovery Act.
The Alachua County Department of Growth Management purchased two single family homes that were under foreclosure and were renovated to be in compliance with energy standards.
The two homes for sale are located at 3150 NE 12th Street and 1631 SE 37th Street in Gainesville.
Homebuyers must meet the NSP income requirements for eligibility.
- Tornado Tears Apart Homes In Lake City Neighborhood
- A Community Helps Rebuild a Army Sergeant's Home
- Students Take Spring Break To Help Build Homes
- Kid's Central: Helping Find Homes For Those Who Need It Most
- Parade of Homes Showcase Helps Stimulate Gainesville's Housing Market
- Sears Helping "Heroes at Home"
- Lawmakers Push to Tax Online Purchases
- Alachua County Will Purchase High Tech Energy Saver
- Cornerstone Academy Needs a "Miracle" to Purchase Dove Property
- Cornerstone Academy Falls Short to Purchase Dove World Outreach Center